Project: Zhongguancun 100 Club
Format: one week tech roadshow around the UK
Attendees: Zhongguancun 100 Club – China’s top 100 entrepreneurs (equivalent of the Silicon Valley)
- Visit to Buckingham Palace: high-level exchange with HRH Prince Andrew, Duke of York on creating a platform for start-ups in the technology industry and future incubator trends.
- Visit to the Rothschild Manor: exchange with Lord Jacob Rothschild to explore the secrets of inheritance and wealth management of family businesses.
- Visit to Cambridge ARM: exchange with Stephen Pattison, Vice President of Public Affairs, on the future of the smartphone market.
- Visit to Imperial College London Data Science Institute: exchange with Professor Yi-ke Guo about the future of data sharing and analytics technology.
- Visit to the Institute of Directors: Exchange with Lady Barbara Judge CBE on international corporate governance.
- Visit to TechUK: Round table with TechUK and Department for International Trade on innovation driven economy.