PR Events Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PR Events Officer at a leading event firm in central London with a focus on UK-China PR events.
The purpose of this role is to support senior managers, and the team where appropriate, in the preparation and delivery of international promotional campaigns for Chinese clients.
The successful candidate should have a strong background in public relations activities for Chinese clients, be UK-based have an excellent grasp of Mandarin Chinese and English.
- Salary: Competitive
- Place of work: Central London
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to identify PR needs in the UK；
- Support to generate business leads and convert into real PR campaigns/events;
- Be responsible on the event delivery;
- Assist senior managers in producing proposals, quotations, delivery plans and budgets;
- Ensure the production of designs and collaterals to meet client’s expectation;
- Maintain close and effective communication with clients and stakeholders to ensure the campaign is progressing on time, with the expected quality and budget;
- Manage client relations and handle any service issues promptly and professionally
- Engage with UK and Chinese media as required for the effective campaign;
- Produce media reports after events;
- Monitor PR event progress and client feedbacks.
- Previous experience in PR events organising is essential
- Strong knowledge of PR and media engagement in China and the UK
- Excellent command of English and mandarin Chinese (written and spoken) as the employee will need to liaise with Chinese clients
- Able to produce proposals and presentations as relevant, and write internal communications
- Able to communicate effectively and sensitively with people from other cultures
- Flexible and able to take pro-active approach
- Problem-solving skills and creative thinking in fluid or less structured environments
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi‐task
- PR and Media degree advantageous
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.